- 15 Mar
Disney Resorts in Orlando are known for their amazing theming and immersive experiences, and their pools are no exception. There are plenty of pools to choose from, but here are the top 5 pools at Disney Resorts in Orlando:
- Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort: Stormalong Bay is a 3-acre water wonderland that features a sand-bottomed pool, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a whirlpool spa. It is located between Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and is a shared amenity for guests staying at either resort. The pool has a shipwreck theme, complete with a life-size shipwreck, and provides a fun and adventurous experience for guests of all ages. The pool also has a bar and grill, Hurricane Hanna’s, where guests can enjoy a refreshing drink or a snack while lounging poolside.
- Fuentes del Morro Pool at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Fuentes del Morro Pool is a pirate-themed pool at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. The pool is designed to look like an old Spanish fort, complete with water cannons, a zero-entry pool, two waterslides, and a splash pad. It also has a kiddie pool for younger children. The pool has a lively atmosphere and is perfect for families looking to have some fun in the sun.
- Uzima Springs Pool at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Uzima Springs Pool is a zero-entry pool located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery and has a savanna theme, with views of the savanna and animals in the distance. The pool also has a waterslide, two hot tubs, and a pool bar, Uzima Springs Pool Bar, where guests can enjoy a refreshing drink or a light snack.
- Big Blue Pool at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: Big Blue Pool is the largest pool at Walt Disney World Resort and is located at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. The pool is themed after the Disney-Pixar film, Finding Nemo, and features characters from the movie, including a giant sculpture of Crush, the sea turtle. The pool has a zero-entry area, a splash pad, and underwater speakers that play music. The pool also has an adjacent bar, Drop Off Pool Bar, where guests can grab a drink or a snack.
- Luna Park Pool at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn: Luna Park Pool is a carnival-themed pool located at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. The pool features a whimsical elephant slide, a 200-foot-long waterslide, and a kiddie pool with a small waterslide. The pool also has a hot tub and a poolside bar, Leaping Horse Libations, where guests can enjoy a cocktail or a light snack. The pool has a fun atmosphere and is perfect for families looking for a unique pool experience.
Disney Resorts in Orlando have some of the best pools in the world, and these five pools are the cream of the crop. Whether you’re looking for a fun and adventurous pool experience or a relaxing day in the sun, these pools have something for everyone. So, if you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort, be sure to contact one of our VIP Concierge to take full advantage of these amazing pools.