- 22 Mar
2020 has been a year of ups and downs. The Covid 19 Pandemic has wreaked havoc on the world, causing the exciting parks to shut down, layoffs, furloughs, health scares, and uncertainty during the year.
Non-Covid 19 moments to remember
The debut of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
This cute modern surprising that is stocked with Easter Eggs and has an earworm song that is perfect and not annoying. It is an excellent thing to remember and experience during your Disney world tour.
Universal studio theme park visitors have to wait adhering to the social distancing issues to enter the Bourne Stuntacular. It displays plenty of moving pieces, some are real, and others are on the screen that is tightly and choreographed effectively.
Upgrading of Tribute Stores at Universal Studios
This store opened for the Mardi Gras, Halloween, and the holidays, enabling you to salute the old friends. The Sea World Orlando has launched the Glacier Bar. The bar comprises of the frozen concoctions and other cocktails that are very sweet.
Baby Animal Boom
This involves the birth of dolphins in front of the visitors at the Seaworld. Other animals such as the giraffes, rhino, zebras, and the porcupette in Disney’s Animal Kingdom; baby capybaras found at the Gatorland and a Zebra shark addition found at the Sealife Orlando Aquarium.
Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella Castle and the Universal’s King Gator FLoat
They were both remade this year. You will get excellent pictures of this area that will always be memorable.
- Other incredible things you will enjoy your Disney tour include;
- Epcot’s Regal Eagle serves up barbecue
- Orca Encounter program at the SeaWorld debuts
- Fun Spot at the Kissimmee adds the Hurricane Coaster
- Princes and the Frog characters and music
- Memorable activities
- The pandemic led to some difficult moments. However, there are things that will still make you enjoy during your tour. They include;
- The Gatorland’s Social Distance Skunk Ape and the presence of the Youtube attractions in the lockdown period.
- The movement of characters away from the foot traffic, specifically the Disney World
- The intriguing Night of a Million Lights Fundraiser in the Give Kids the World Village
Video conferencing exercise with animals from Florida
- Being able to get into the Virtual line from the star wars.
- Driving at the SeaWorld Orlando
- Adults wearing Halloween costumes during the broad daylight at the Magic Kingdom
- For example, changes in operation include every other slot parking and the less intrusive bag checks together with the suspension of pressing a finger on the scanner at the Disney World Park entrance.
- Sneak Peeks in the Halloween Horror Nights, which did not happen
What are you likely to miss?
There are a lot of things that did not happen, or you missed. We, however, do not need to blame the global pandemic for all the eliminations. The following are some of the things that you are likely to miss
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Festival of the Lion King
- Castle Dream Lights
Those are just a few, but there are plenty of more things that you are likely to miss.