- 07 Jul
So many Characters are Returning to Walt Disney World this Summer!!
- Mirabel will be making her debut in the “Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade” on June 26! The young hero from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ hit film “Encanto” will join Miguel from “Coco,” Nick and Judy from “Zootopia,” Max, Goof, Moana and more! Catch this adorable cavalcade multiple times throughout the day as it makes its way down Main Street U.S.A. Check the My Disney Experience app or the Park Guide for show times.
- Minnie Mouse will join Mickey Mouse starting on July 6 in Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom Park! Both will be ready for hugs and photos in their EARidescent fashions designed specifically for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration! So exciting to be able to get pictures with both Minnie & Mickey again! It’s been a long time coming. The parks have not been the same without them greeting Guests together.
- Mark your calendars! July 6 marks the return of Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. So happy to hear this is returning! This is a cute show — you don’t want to miss it!
- On July 10, keep an eye out for our Fantasyland friends Peter Pan and Snow White as they greet guests at Magic Kingdom Park once again.
- Hop on over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios as Star Wars Launch Bay returns July 17! A celebration of the legendary space saga, Star Wars Launch Bay is your place to see Chewbacca, BB-8 and Darth Vader himself! Are you brave enough to face the dark side??
- In the coming months, when you visit Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, you’ll find even more character greetings across the parks! Here’s who you can expect to see:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida, Pooh, Tigger and Storybook Circus pals like The Great Goofini in Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Hollywood Studios
- Buzz, Woody and Bo Peep are returning to Toy Story Land
- Animal Kingdom
- Donald Duck and friends will rejoin their prehistoric party at “Donald’s Dino-Bash!” in DinoLand U.S.A.
Finding Nemo Showtimes Reduced through June 27
As with many instances these days, the cast has fallen ill and, as a result, the theater production is short-staffed. Until June 27, showtimes have been reduced to accommodate this:
Now through June 27: 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm
Starting June 28: 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm
Celebrate America at Disney
If you are visiting Walt Disney World this Fourth of July holiday – take note of some tasty treats available across the parks and resorts! Book your Disney VIP Tour now to explore without the stress!
And if you are looking for an amazing firework show, visit Magic Kingdom on July 3rd and 4th for the Fourth of July Concert in the Sky! The 14-minute fireworks spectacular will perform each night at 9:20 pm and will replace Enchantment on both evenings.
Over at EPCOT, enjoy a special nighttime show on July 4th following Harmonious at 9 pm to celebrate the holiday.